Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9/3

6.
My topic will interpret hardcore music and culture in a digital space, not only does it have its unique style but also makes a different perspective on the world. Our parents are scared of it, churches cry devil. It is the counter culture of our times. instead of visually representing the music i want eximane it's place in society. Why people are drawn to it and why does it floats their boat?

I've always loved thrill of hardcore music. I feel that all these crazy concerts are like a little release valve. Getting to sweat and bleed and just let the music kinda just trance you. Also was interested in if people go to these shows for the same reason. Maybe they like to just get drunk, either way it has always been one of my biggest kicks. My further exploration of this topic might change my views or may open more experiences.

No comments: